Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sunshine + Stuffed Bear = BLISS

Please welcome Ellie-Mae, the most contemplative and well-rounded dog I think I've ever met.  Her disposition is so smooth (like her gorgeous coat!) and calming, you can't help but fall instantly in love with her.  After spending a couple of hours with her in the sunshine, I felt revived and energized!  Lori, thank you so much for the opportunity to spend time with both of you :)  I can't wait to see how our end product turns out!






2 comments:

  1. These pictures are some of the most thoughtful and sensitive to the nature of this dog that I have ever seen. I simply adore the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Megan for capturing Ellie-Mae's true spirit, the photo's truly show her gentle and kindness. Looking forward to seeing more. I think you are a truly gifted person. It takes someone special to not just take a picture but to forever a moment.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete