Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Great Danes Are Just Funny...

It's not often you need to raise your arms to pet a dog.  Lucy makes conversing face to face easy - just glance down and voila!  She's right there, ready to talk, lick, play.  At only two, Lucy still has her puppy curiosity - and was totally confused about the black clicky-thing I kept pointing in her face.  I bet she had visions of whisking it outside to bury somewhere safe, only to chew apart later.  I have the utmost respect for the strength that giant breeds have (I have one myself - what WAS I thinking....)  Their size translates quite easily to beauty on film though, thank goodness for that :)



2 comments:

  1. Wow Megan
    Good on you!!! Wish you all the best with your Pet Photography. Lol sorry I didn't even know you were in Canada for a year!!!! My newphew is living in Kelowna, do you know it????
    Amazing shots you are taking and just know you will be successful with it. Gosh wish you were still in Ivers to Photography my wee Dude Bernie, he's a Lhasa Apso, you would ove him.
    Take Care
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan!
    I was recently referred to you by a friend of mine Jennifer. I was telling her how much I loved the photo of her and her dog Finnegan licking the candy-cane (she has on Facebook)and she told me you had taken it and suggested I check out your blog site here as I would be very interested in you photographing our dog - Emma. She is a 7 year old (chocolate) American Cocker Spaniel. My email address is canadianconnection@shaw.ca I look forward to hearing from you so that we might connect to have some photography done.
    Thanks so much!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete