Saturday, November 6, 2010

Animals On The Furniture!

Drum roll please, for Stolli the Wonder Dog! (And of course, his two trusty assistants, Nova and Remi :)  I have to admit, I get a kick out of putting pets on the furniture who aren't normally allowed on... I think they get a kick out of it too! 

Michelle (Wonder Pet's Mom) offers amazing dog training for which Stolli is walking, talking, howling proof of her abilities.  Be sure to check out her website: www.pridejoydogtraining.com. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Megan, The pictures are AMAZING!! I love them so much! I can't wait to see the rest of them! We had so much fun having you over and am so glad the pics turned out so great! You are def on your way to becoming a very popular and busy pet photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such amazing pictures. You truly have a gift. Can you make my cat look thin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Michelle!! I'm so glad you like the photos :) I'm really happy with the group shot - I think they secretly love the camera..

    ReplyDelete