Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Huckleberry, the Basset Hound

Firstly, what a great name!  Huckleberry is sweet, affectionate and headstrong :)  But then again, he's a hound...  Thanks so much Janelle for welcoming me into your home - meeting this guy was a treat!  I'm becoming more and more thrilled about pet photography simply because I get to meet so many cool breeds, each with their own character.  I'm also able to glimpse the incredible bond they share with their humans, and I get to soak in their never-ending and unconditional love.  Life is good! 

5 comments:

  1. The second picture where he is sleeping is the cutest picture I have ever seen! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you!! They're cute pictures because he is such a CUTE puppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You captured my Huckleberry perfectly! That's him. You may not know it, but his ears are perked in the fist picture. Very attentive to what you were doing. I have been trying to catch him like that for a long time now. Thanks so much, what a treat to have you over! I can't wait to see more, Janelle

    ReplyDelete